About IBF Law Group
Attorneys Fighting to Protect Your Future in Arizona and New Mexico
At IBF Law Group, most of us are immigrants ourselves. We know what it is like to strive for a better life in America, and we also know the stresses of going through the legal process. Because of this, we have dedicated our lives to helping clients navigate the complex and intricate world of immigration law. Our Phoenix immigration lawyer has seen firsthand the remarkable difference it makes to have an aggressive advocate supporting you.
Advocating for You
Finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Whether you are applying for full citizenship, trying to bring family over with you, or fighting deportation, the processes are complicated and the stakes are high. Our team can work closely with you to keep you informed about your case at all times. We believe that the key to achieving favorable results is maintaining consistent communication with our clients.
We offer representation in immigration areas, including:
- Cancellation of removal
- Detention procedures
- H1B visas
- Investment-based immigration
- Employment-based immigration
- Family-based immigration
- Citizenship and naturalization
- International adoption
- Types of visas
- E1/E2 visas
- Visitor visas
- Student visas
We Believe in Results
When your immigration status is on the line, knowing the law and how to successfully petition for your successful outcome makes a big difference.
We argue zealously for the following:
- Adjustment of status: If you are the parent, child, spouse, or widow of a U.S. citizen, you may argue for an adjustment of status. If successful, you will become a lawful permanent resident.
- Defensive asylum: If you have a legitimate fear of returning to your country of origin, you may be granted asylum. People are often granted asylum if they fear persecution based on their religious beliefs, political ideas, or race. Immigration judges hear defensive asylum cases in adversarial (courtroom-like) proceedings. The judge determines whether the applicant will be granted asylum, whether the applicant is eligible for other forms of relief from removal, or whether the applicant should be removed from the country.
- Cancellation of removal: A cancellation of removal may be granted if you have continuously lived in the U.S. for 10 years without being convicted of a crime. A lawful permanent resident may be granted cancellation of removal if he or she has lived in the U.S. for at least seven years.
- U visa: This visa is used by victims of violent crimes. Intended to prevent criminals from targeting undocumented immigrants, this type of visa can not only halt deportation, but could also eventually result in a green card for the applicant.
Other Cases We Handle
At IBF Law Group, our word is our bond and we have your back. Aside from immigration law, we also handle a variety of other cases. For exceptional legal counsel, reach out to our firm today.
We are ready to help you in matters involving: